Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ruki's 5th Moderator Application.

#8569  by Ruki

In-Game Username:
RukiyeSaito

Real (First) Name:
Rachel

As of September 17, I am 20 years of age.

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes I am very fluent in English, it is my native language after all.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I really could not say how long I have been with the Limitless community, since it has been so long. If I were to say, about a little over two years.

What Time Zone are you on?
Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00

How long can you be online per day?:
Well it depends, I have a part-time job babysitting neighborhood kids during the summer so I will not possibly be all too available at that time. I can however be online anytime other than doing my job.

What times of the day can you be online?
Occasionally the morning, mostly mid-day, and evening.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
To my knowledge I have not as of today yet broken a server rule.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
I have many reasons about why I really wish become a mod on Limitless. I noticed a rise in players disappearing from the server and becoming inactive, this includes mods and admins too. New players to not only the server, but to pixelmon have increased in numbers over the past year or so, I want to help those players find what they need, get what they are looking for, and help make their experience with Limitless all the more fun and great.

Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, /kick [playername] /ban [playername] {duration} (reason) /vanish /tp [playername] /mute [playername]

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I have played the Pokemon games since I was a little girl, I always loved Spinarak since it looked so cute I could not help it, even if it was a bug. Anyway, I have been a Pokémon fan and trainer my entire childhood. About my experience with The pixelmon mod, I used to watch YouTubers play the mod when I did not have a PC capable enough to play the mod efficiently. After I earned enough money I was able to buy one, soon later I joined two other previous Pixelmon servers, and became a trusted member on both, although both of those servers unfortunately shut down, due to mismanagement.

Do you have Skype?:
Yes, my Skype username is rukiyemariesaito, unfortunately I cannot use voice chat because I do not own a working mic

How can you help the server?:
I can help the server in many ways than just 1.
I can make sure everyone knows the rules and abides by them, while being strict and or lenient, to both players, depending on the situation.
Help any new members to not only the server, but to the pixelmon mod as well.
If any players need guidance with things about the server or the mod I can help them with that.
I will make sure that the server is a fun, loving, and a welcoming experience to anyone.
I already do so, like to post on the forums a bit sometimes. If anyone online the forum needs help with anything, I will help them as fast I as I can.
I want to bring the community together and make a Happy environment for everyone to play in!

Other Notes:
Their really is not anything else to say. I really wish to help the server become a bigger deal than what it is now. Do not get me wrong the server is already fun and happy, but I just want to make it even happier and fun than ever.