Limitless Pixelmon 

• VirusRenamon's Mod Application

#8575  by VirusRenamon

In-Game Username: VirusRenamon
Real (First) Name: Kyle
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, I only know English.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: For about a month, maybe a bit more.
What Time Zone are you on? UTC-05:00
How long can you be online per day?: As long as needed. See below for schedule that I already play.
What times of the day can you be online? 12pm-4pm, 4pm-9pm (not guarenteed, depends if I am busy for the day) and 12am-2am
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Nope, not even caps.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I would like to be staff on this server because I have noticed some of the staff members havent been as active and would like to be on. Your call to replace them if you want, but I would like to help out if I can. The only staff members I have ever seen on are Jay, Zembeh, Mank, Seph, Userman, DJ (rarely) and StuffyMuffins (once).
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/kick (user) (reason)
/gamemode (0=survival, 1=creative , 2=adventure ,3=spectator)
/mute (user)
/unmute (user)
/tp (target player) (destination player)
/tp (target player) (destination coords, xyz format)
/ban (user) (reason)
/banip (user|IP) (reason)
(the one above would only be used if ban evasion, if I am not mistaken)
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I have played Gen 1, 2, and 6 fully. (I love Gen 2's PC pokemon dupe glitch)
I play around with it in singleplayer sometimes, including cheats, since things can go wrong. I have been playing pixelmon for about a year or so, when lugia was begged to be added into the game.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, but please PM me for it.
How can you help the server?: I could help moderate chat and go to areas/people that have been griefed.
Other Notes: Not gonna lie, I dont have much experiance in being staff, I have only been staff on only one other pixelmon staff (mod, but the community died the next month due to lack of donations when the EULA of donations were clouded and confused), a gym leader on another (was the 8th Gym leader, Dragon Type, up to level 80 cap.) and Elite 4 on the same server I was gym leader on (same team, level 100 and added shiny rayquaza to the team, which wasnt allowed when I was being a gym leader.) That aside, I know pretty much what isnt allowed and what is allowed, rule wise. I will be lienient, up to a point, if the situation calls for it, like caps= a warning before a kick will happen...but not griefing, which is a ban with the reason of "do not appeal" or "Appeal ban at limitlessmc.net/f", but probably will have to do the latter when I am a mod or when I have a higher up's permission to do it.