Limitless Pixelmon 

• TheLast1Alive's Moderator Application

#9118  by TheLast1Alive

In-Game Username: TheLast1Alive

Real(First)Name: Alend

Are you fluent In English?: Yes , English is the only language I know.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member of limitless for about 2 years.

What Time zone are you on?: Eastern Time zone

How long can you be online per day?: On weekdays I can be on for 6 hours, on weekends I can be on for 10 to 15 hours.

What times of day can you be online?: On weekdays will be 3pm to 10pm, on weekends from 3pm to 5am.

Have you ever broken any of the server rules?: No not that I know of.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I want to be a Moderator so I can help people. Some people can be disrespectful in the game and I would want to keep them on the right track to be a fair player. Because some players like that can destroy the enjoyment of the game for other players. I want the people doing this to understand that these rules are here for a reason. If these players go by the rules they can benefit from them as well. I will treat everyone who plays on this server fairly.

Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? if yes, list at least 3 here: I know a few Moderator commands such as /ban (player), /kick (player), /tp (player), /tphere (player),/mute (player) .

What(if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and pixelmon mod itself?: I have been playing pixelmon for about 2 years for Pokémon I have played a couple of games but i can't recall the names. I’ve always cared a lot for IVs,Evs and natures, you probably think after reading this that I am a competitive player, but when it comes down to being competitive I'm more of a team player.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, my skype name is soccer.dude23

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by making sure that it continues to run smoothly and that everyone continues to enjoy playing on this server.
 #9155  by Jay113355

Congratulations! This mod app is accepted. Alot of us know you well already and we know you have been here a long time. Welcome to the team.

I need you in-game when i hand out the rank. So next time you see me in-game give me a holler.