Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mystz Moderator App

#9164  by Mystz

In-Game Username:
My In game username is Mystz.

Real (First) Name:
My real first name is Tyler.

I am sixteen years old, however I will be turning seventeen in April.

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes, I was born and I have been raised in America where I have attended many U.S schools. I am also studying German and know it to an extent although I am not very good at it because I just recently started learning.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I have been a member since sometime in July of 2014, I cannot remember the exact date but I do know that I began playing limitless with Mank (MankHD) in July and played for about a month or two until I decided to take a break from video games all together. I came back around the 1.7.10 reset and have remained playing since.

What Time Zone are you on?
I am currently on the Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

How long can you be online per day?:
I can play for about 4-5 hours a day, however with school coming to an end in May and summer starting up I will have more time on my hands.

What times of the day can you be online?
I can be on from around 3:30 - 9:00 on weekdays and anytime of the day during weekends, although I try to go to sleep around 12 - 2 A.M so I don't mess up my sleep schedule too much.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No, I have currently not broken any of the server rules and I do not plan on doing so. I will do my best to enforce the rules of the server and help keep limitless as the server it is meant to be.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
I would like to become a moderator so I can help keep the community stable, and flowing nicely. Also, I would like to be a moderator because I have a lot of experience in staffing, owning, and maintaining servers to the point that I know what to expect and how to react to many different situations that will occur on an average day for a staff member.

Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, I know pretty much all of the commands in Minecraft However, each server has their own custom commands and I know this one especially has many custom ones. Some Examples of the basic moderator commands include /ban {playername} {Please Appeal on the website}, /tempban {playername} {You have been temporarily banned from the server for xx}, /mute {playername}, and /kick {playername} {Caps}.

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I began playing pokemon on the Gameboy Advance when I was around eight years old and I would say I know a fair amount about the games as I have played all of them up to Black And White 2. I know about all of the types and most of the pokemon. As for Pixelmon I began playing in July 2014, although it was not for long I learned about the items, how they are created, what they do, and I learned about things I did not think mattered when I was playing the games. For example I did not know anything about pokemon natures and what they did until I started playing limitless. I also was a gym leader on the current map for a short time until I gave my team to Pixlexia.

Do you have Skype?:
Yeah I do have skype, I also have teamspeak and am on it quite frequently however it sucks that nobody uses the official limitless one. I have also recently downloaded discord.

How can you help the server?:
I can help the server in numerous ways. First off, I can help enforce the rules of the server to make it a better place for everyone. I know everything that is expected of a staff member and I know exactly how to keep limitless a fun and enjoyable place for everyone. Secondly, I will be able to help all of the players out that need it much easier then I currently can as I can only do so much as a member. Lastly, I am very experienced with plugins and staffing servers(as stated above). I know pretty much everything that I need to know to become a staff member of this server and I hope that you take this application into consideration.

Other Notes: