Limitless Pixelmon 

• ruleroftri's moderator application

#9440  by ruleroftri

In-Game Username:ruleroftri
Real (First) Name: Zachary
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, English has been my first language and I have even taken college courses in English Composition.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:About a month and a half as of filling out this application.
What Time Zone are you on? I am in Eastern Standard Time.
How long can you be online per day?: I can get online around 5-10 hours a day as of the writing of this application, depending on how much college schoolwork I have.
What times of the day can you be online? I am usually able to get online anytime after 12 in the evening, however my college class times change with each semester, so the times I will be getting on will change each semester, but the amount of time should be about the same.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No I have not.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I want to be a moderator because there is so much staff that is inactive, and I have already been in a situation where the server glitched out and I lost everything, and there were no moderators online to help, and because of this my stuff all despawned, I want to try my hardest to help everyone so the same doesn't happen to them.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I was a moderator on my last server, the three that I find most useful are /kick, /ban, and /invsee, /kick and /ban are great for enforcing the rules, and /invsee can be used for anything from checking to see if someone stole something from someone else or reimbursing someone who lost their stuff to glitches.
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I have played pokemon since I was four years old, and I was the champion on my old server, grimcraft, before the server host stopped paying and it shut down, I know it has recently started back up, but it looks terrible now, and I wanted to join a server with a new community.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, I have skype, and I would have no problems downloading any other communication software I may need.
How can you help the server?: I want to be there for everyone when nobody else is, I don't want people to run into a game breaking glitch and have nobody around to help them even though it wasn't even their fault to begin with.
Other Notes: Even though I have only been on the server for about a month and a half, I have already logged 9 days of gameplay, and I have already beaten every gym and created a gym of my own. I am very active and I want to help out everyone that I can.
 #9622  by gilman2

Accepted, congratulations on being LimitlessMC's newest staff member. Whilst your Application was short in comparison to others, it still showcased your understanding and ability to do this role, you also have shown in game great knowledge of the game and a helpful friendly attitude. We hope this will be a long and successful time as a LimitlessMC staff member.

gilman2.