Limitless Pixelmon 

• Moderator Application - DonTheBreton

#9621  by DonTheBreton

In-Game Username: DonTheBreton
Real (First) Name: Brandon
Are you fluent in English?: I am a native English speaker with some but minimal knowledge of Spanish and Italian.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I joined Limitless on April 23, 2016 and I've played pretty much every day since. I would imagine my ontime is in the range of 30 hours.
What Time Zone are you on? EDT
How long can you be online per day?: During the week, a minimum of 1 hour nearly every day. On the weekends, anywhere from 4-6 hours typically.
What times of the day can you be online? During the week, between 7 pm and 11 pm. On the weekends, typically any time of day.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have not and will not. Reading the rules was the first thing I did upon joining Limitless.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: Over the last two weeks, I've become very familiar with the community. I feel confident that the three years of Minecraft staffing experience (Mod, Community Manager, and Owner) I have, offers a wide range of experience and speaks well of my flexibility and capabilities.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /kick <name> <reason>, /mute <name> <time>, /tempban <name> <duration>, /ban <name> <reason>, /banip <name>
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing Pokemon since 1998. I've played every main series handheld Pokemon game as well as several of the spin-offs for handheld and console. I've also competed in an official Play Pokemon! Competition. I, admittedly, only have about two months experience playing Pixelmon, but I'm a fast learner and am no stranger to the wiki.
Do you have Skype?: I do have a Skype. It stays open constantly and has been my primary means of communication in previous Minecraft staffing positions.
How can you help the server?: As a moderator, I feel confident I bring a knowledgeable and experienced approach at resolving in-game and out-of-game conflicts (such as those on Discord). I also feel confident that I will have new ideas and a new perspective to offer should staff opinions on changes every need be considered.
Other Notes: I will happily discuss in detail any of my previous Minecraft staffing positions. I can also offer the names of (several) players that have worked with me or played on a server I have worked for as a means of recommendation.