Limitless Pixelmon 

• Techni's Moderator Application

#9664  by ZenKitsune

In-Game Username: Techni
Real (First) Name: Cricket
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, English is my arterial language.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: About 4-5 months.
I first played as ZenKitsune, on a cracked launcher, until I got Premium.
What Time Zone are you on?: Central Time (UTC -06:00, USA and Canada)
How long can you be online per day?: Around 10 - 12 hours each night.
What times of the day can you be online?: Usually, from 10:00PM - 8:00AM, my time.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?: No.
I'm not sure if this matters any but, I've only been auto-kicked for "flying" while building and had jumped on the claim boundary blocks.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
I am applying because, during the time I am online, The other Moderators are logging off. Some players have been causing alot of trouble during the absence of Moderators, problems like someone volunteering to help someone else evolve their Pokemon only to fail to return that Pokemon, to continuously spamming and harassing other players.
If I could be that Moderator to fill in that time where mods currently aren't online, I feel I could make a difference in the online community.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
I've never been a Moderator before but, I am a quick learner. And, it'd be a learning experience I'd be happy and grateful to have. I'm not hard to teach.
Even just a list of commands and a brief description on what they do, would be all I'd need to learn them.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?:
With Pokemon, I've been playing since 1999, When I got Pokemon Red and a Gameboy for my birthday. I've owned and played at least one version of the game per each generation since.
I played competitively, mostly against other fans over Facebook group-held tournaments. Breeding flawless IVs and Eggs Moves, Playing the Dream World to get HA Pokemon until Friend Safari was introduced, Even bred my Hidden Power Ice Jolteon.
Although he's the only flawless HP Pokemon I've bred, I'm really proud of my little glass canon. XD
I've taken requests for flawless IV Pokemon over those same Facebook Groups.

With Pixelmon, I actually only discovered Pixelmon about 7-9 month ago.
I have no idea how I didn't know about this epic mod for Minecraft sooner, I wish I had.
But, I've had no trouble playing it or learning the new crafting recipes.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, Cougare.Clash
How can you help the server?:
I hope to be able to fill in the gap where no Moderators are online during the night, and improve the quality of the online community by being available, and able, to help when a Moderator is needed. I'm very patient, friendly, and always willing to help out.
Other Notes:
I am able to be online at work as well as home.
I work for DCAI (Disabled Citizens Alliance for Independence) and as an Assisted Living Caregiver during the night shift.
My clients are seniors, are disabled, or people recovering from an injury and need assistance.
I keep them company, help with pets, clean if needed, help them get in and out of bed, ect, while I stay over night.
I'm there until someone, another care worker or a member of their family, comes and relieves me.
It's mostly very quiet and uneventful, giving me alot of free time.
Now that I have a laptop, I am able to play while watching over my clients all night.
Which pretty much guarantees I'll be online, Unless I get a client who doesn't have internet, Which hasn't happened yet. Fortunately.

---
I'm actually quite nervous writing this. XD
I tried not to make any mistakes or typos, and tried to be as informative as possible without getting too personal.
If I missed anything, or made any mistakes, please just let me know and I'll correct it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application! ^w^