Limitless Pixelmon 

• AlphaBit's Moderator Application

#9719  by AlphaBit

In-Game Username:
AlphaBit

Real (First) Name:
Kyle Martin

Are you fluent in English?:
English is the secondary but an essential language in my country. I can say that: yes, I am fluent in English.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I have been a member for more than two years.

What Time Zone are you on?
GMT +8:00 PHT/HKT

How long can you be online per day?:
Since I'm on summer vacation, around 3-17 hours.

What times of the day can you be online?
Any time. Depends on what time I wake up. Most likely it'll be at 12 noon till 2 AM (Philippine time). If i'm not playing in between those times, It's because life demands me to be elsewhere.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
I did grief a couple of times back when I was new. I usually open up houses because of my excessive curiosity. (Don't blame me! I'm starting to think this is may be a mental disorder!). I also multi-accounted back then.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
Ever since my return to the server, I barely see any staff online in specific times. These maybe the times where the server is usually quiet, but also the most probable time for troublesome people to wreak havoc in the server because there isn't any staff online. Also, I've observed that the player base in these times need assistance from the staff, but have to wait for hours to get their help. I want to be a moderator because I want to help the players in times of need and keep the security of the server. I want to expand the reach of Limitless staff so that we can reach out to players at all times.

Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
I'm familiar with a few of them. I believe these are essential for the job.
/kick [player] [reason]
/ban [player] [reason]
/invsee

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
In pokemon, I never really played the game to a technical level. I was just a casual pokemon player in the actual games. In pixelmon, however, is where I learned everything. From items, to EV training, you name it! These two years of playing has given me lots of experience with the technical concepts of Pokemon. Though i'm still grasping the newer concepts in the recent updates.

Do you have Skype?:
Yes, but I barely use it. If this is a necessity then I will make it active. I don't have a mic so I usually just chat.
Skype Name: mehperry4231

How can you help the server?:
By providing immediate help to the players especially in the times when there are no staff online. It's already a habit of mine to help players in the chat and I feel like I could give more help if I applied as a staff member. I could also help by keeping the peace and security in the server.

Other Notes:
I'm also good at handling arguments.

Also, with the experience I've gained on the server, I think that I know how to handle various situations the server will bring to me if I ever get accepted.

If the application is accepted or not, I would still have the drive to reach out to other players if assistance is needed.

Thank you and God bless!
 #10416  by Jay113355

Accepted. Welcome to the team.

Just get in contact with me the next time you see me online so i can promote you in-game.