Limitless Pixelmon 

• D3cepti0N's Moderator Application

#9743  by Denshin

In-Game Username: D3cepti0N
Real (First) Name: Joseph
Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 1-1,5 Months currently.
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern European Summer Time UTC/GMT +3
How long can you be online per day?: 8-9 hours on average, with the exception of September, June and January due to College Exams Period. During these months I'll be 3-4 hours/day online.
What times of the day can you be online? Any, honestly. Due to college lesson hours there are days when I sleep at 6AM and there are days when I wake up at 9AM. I've been online at least once at every possible time so far.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, not planning to either.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I've caught myself online many times where some guy needed help and there were no mods online. I'd like to have the ability to help people and also make the other mod's jobs easier,splitting the work.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I only know the basic commands like /mute , /ban, /tempban and /kick.
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? Even though Im new to pixelmon, I've played a lot of minecraft and I've also been playing Pokemon since Gen2, (Since I was around 5 y.o. if I recall correctly) . Have played through every Pokemon Game (and a bunch of ROM HAcks) at least 3 times so far, playing Normally, Nuzlocke, SoulLink or other fan-made modes. Started playing competitively at the age of 15, in Gen 4 only for a bit. Came back to it with the release of XY and I haven't stopped it since. I've been using Pokemon Showdown regularly, although I personally prefer breeding and Wifi-Battling on 3DS. I'm also a fan of Trivia, which makes me know a lot of "random" facts about pokemon. (Including the Anime, which I have watched so far.)
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
How can you help the server?: Pretty much being online and help people by answering questions/helping them with things they need.
Other Notes: I study Computer Sciences/Programming, aiming for Game Development sectors.