Limitless Pixelmon 

• BigJoseB's Mod Application

#9787  by BigJoseB

In-Game Username: BigJoseB

Real (First) Name: Joseph

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member since Tuesday March 8th, 2016

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Time Zone

How long can you be online per day?: I am typically online for 4-5 hours a day. However, some days it maybe more or less due to work.

What times of the day can you be online? The time of day I can be online varies. For the most part I will be on at nights after work typically from 8pm-3am. But, on the weekends I can be on for a longer amount of time so I may be on from morning until night. For example 8am-12pm. But it way also be split I will be on in the morning and the nights but I wont be on mid day. One thing that I can guarantee is that I will be on everyday.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, I have not.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I would like to be a moderator because I enjoy helping other people out. It keeps me from being bored with the game. I would also like to be a moderator because I believe I have a good knowledge of the game and how it works. Therefore, when people ask questions in the chat I can give another mod some relax time (because ik they get flooded with questions) and I can give a wholesome correct answer.

Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am not fimilar with many mod commands! However some of the more basic ones I do know. Such as, /kick [player name] [reason), /ban [playername] [reason], and /mute [playername].

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? Before joining this server I had never played pokemon in my life nor have I ever watched the show. But, when I began pixelmon on the limitless server I instantly became obsessed. I spent hours a day watching videos and reading/learning about pokemon and all the different games and generations aswell as good team strats. Now, I believe that I am capable of making some of the best teams on the server and I look forward to some good tournaments to participate in.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, my username is Rainbunny.B and I am always on skyping with various people some from the server and some may be friends playing xbox or playstation.

How can you help the server?: I can help the server my simply answering community questions including commands to use, griefing problems, team building, and even building houses and other things to make the server look better. I will also help the server by enforcing the rules and making sure nothing bad is going on such as online bullying.

Other Notes: Many people have been telling to apply to become a mod so I finally agreed and now I am taking the step to do so!

Thank you for your time and consideration!
~BigJoseB <3