Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mod Application

#9843  by HeavenlyBetrayal

In-Game Username: HeavenlyBetrayal
Real (First) Name: Carl
Are you fluent in English?: Yeah
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been a member for about 2 years, although I went away for a while. At the moment, I've been back since April.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT
How long can you be online per day?: It varies from day to day but generally between 1-10 hours a day.
What times of the day can you be online? Evenings most days, afternoons and mornings some days.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I was a mod previously, I like to think I made a difference to the server, and was known for helping people.
I still try to help people, but lack the ability to deal with most situations outside of general advice.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Provided we're still using the same plugins, yes. For the sake of adhering to the fomat: /mute, /kick, /ban.
What (if any) experience do you have with pokémon and the pixelmon mod itself? I have fairly extensive knowledge of both the game and the mod.
I've been playing pokémon for 20 years, and pixelmon for over 2 years. I was even a moderator on a popular pixelmon server...
Do you have Skype?: Yup.
How can you help the server?: By being a kick ass mod again, ensuring that the rules are followed and helping players, both staff and civilian.
Other Notes: As mentioned in the goodbye post from when I left, my reasons for leaving were largely down to my uni commitments.
I can understand this may be a concern, but would like to state that at that time, I was just about to start my first year at uni and had no idea what to expect.
I just finished my second year, and have a much better idea of how to manage my time.
Tbh, I should have never left.
 #11082  by Jay113355

Oops. Didn't notice this. If you wanted your old rank back you could have just asked me in-game.