Limitless Pixelmon 

• Topheralan's Moderator Application

#9857  by topheralan

In-Game Username: Topheralan
Real (First) Name: Christopher
Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I joined Early February, 2016
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard Time (Michigan, USA)
How long can you be online per day?: 8ish hours on the days I don't work.
What times of the day can you be online? Generally throughout the day and evening.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have never broken a Limitless rule nor do I intend to.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: Seems to me that everyone says they are applying to "help people." As far as I'm concerned we should be doing that regardless of position! I help other players daily in whatever way I can because that's the kind and right thing to do. I want to be a Moderator because I feel that I will bring an amount reasonability and maturity to the representation of the server. I'm very engaged in chat and I think I have a good rapport with current staff and players. As evidenced by me being a gym leader I'm quite invested in Limitless and have given a lot of time and energy to it and I'd like to extend that investment further!
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, /kick /ban /mute
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I have played Pokemon since Generation 1 when I was a kid on my old school grey, blocky Gameboy. Remember when we had to trade with a physical cord? Those were the days! Pixelmon merges two of my favorite games and I've kind of been a fanboi ever since discovering the mod.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
How can you help the server?: Pixelmon is a game after all and I think we should all have fun playing it, that being said it's good to have people present to reinforce accountability amongst the players. Resolving conflicts between players is something that should be done objectively and fairly and I am very confident in my ability to do so. My integrity is something I pride myself on and that is something I hope to imbue Limitless with as a member of the staff. The other 90% of the time that conflict resolution isn't an immediate necessity I look forward to simply playing the game and enjoying my time on the server as I have thus far!
Other Notes: A bit more information about me is that I'm a Registered Nurse in a Medical/Cardiac ICU at a large teaching hospital in Michigan. My life's work is devoted to helping those in need. Limitless is where I come to decompress and I think that speaks volumes regarding my feelings toward this server!

Thanks for your consideration guys!