Limitless Pixelmon 

• Bringer's Moderator App

#10980  by Bringer0fDeath

In-Game Name: Bringer0fDeath

Am I fluent in English: Yes. English is my only language.

How long have I been a member: I have been with Limitless for about 3 years, I was good friends with Not_A_Banana. I swiched my user name once since I started. I started about a month after they swiched from factions to pixelmon.

What time zone: Central. I live In Minnesota, USA.

How long can I be online each day: I can be online for 5+ hours a day, on most any day. I am on probably more than 5 hour each day as I don't work for medical reasons, so some days i can't be.

What time can i be online: I can be online from about 8am-10pm my time, and will be on sometimes later.

Have I ever broke any rules: No, I ask before I do anything I'm unsure of as I don't like breaking rules.

Why I want to be a Mod: I want to be a Mod to help the server, other players and to be a part of the great people that run the server.

Am I familiar with any Mod commands: Not really, I believe there is /ban, /kick, /godmode, but not 100% sure.

What experience do I have with pokemon/pixelmon: I have quite a bit of experience with both as I have played pokemon since i was 12, started with playing red and have played everyone till black 2. And i have played pixelmon since i found out about it 3.5 years ago. But i still have more to learn.

Do I have Skype: Yes, Bringer0fDeath is also my skype and I am also on Discord quite a bit.

How I can the server: I believe I can help the server by being active most everyday and to help the players with there problems.

Other: I believe I would be a great Mod because I care about the server and the players on here. And I don't like drama, so I wont start it and will do my best to keep the peace between everyone.
Last edited by Bringer0fDeath on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #11077  by Bringer0fDeath

Update--- I seem to be on, a lot, when there isn't any other moderators on to keep the peace. A there is a few people that abuse chat only when no moderators are on.