#11376  by LegendaryFaze

In-Game Username: LegendaryFaze
Real (First) Name: Chris
Are you fluent in English?: yes I am indeed
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since May 21st 2016
What Time Zone are you on? UTC+1
How long can you be online per day?: 8-12hours+
What times of the day can you be online? 4Am-12Pm
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No and I don't intend on breaking any
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I would like to become a moderator to help out the few staff we have online at one time to weed out all of the rule breakers and to overall keep the server alive and player friendly.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:/Broadcast /kick <username> /Ban <username>
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8 both casual and competitive so I'm pretty well versed when it comes to knowledge of the mod and Pokemon itself.
Do you have Skype?: Yes I do indeed have skype
How can you help the server?: I can help by being online when other staff member are absent by helping others with any questions he/she may have and keeping the rule breakers out of our server
Other Notes: I've been an Administrator/Moderator for 2 other servers in my time playing Minecraft so i'm pretty familiar with how things work in terms of being server staff. I know all of the rules and vow to keep the server clean of all cheaters/rule breakers in the future if I'm accepted.
 #11547  by Jay113355

Accepted. We're going to test you out as a helper too see how you do.

You should have the Helper rank the next time you login. If you don't contact me on discord or in-game.

- Jay113355