Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mod app

#11390  by AussieAge

In-Game Username: AussieAge
Real (First) Name: Adrian
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Over 2 years, joined back in 2014
What Time Zone are you on? AUS EST
How long can you be online per day?: Roughly 18 hrs a day
What times of the day can you be online? Lunchtime AUS EST till all hours of the morning.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I was wrongfully banned for staff disrespect
Why do you want to be a Moderator?:1 of the main reasons I want to be a moderator, I'm always trying my best to help players 9 times out of 10 there's no staff around. I'm limited to what i can help with. Without the powers to check griefs, or even help with roll backs, all i can do is tell them to report it to staff I'm on for a long time n have noticed a drop in staff so i feel now is the best time to apply and help out anyway I can.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /kick name reason /ban name reason / temp ban name reason time for / vanish /tp players name home name /tp xyz /invsee /bl I /mute player time (I'll stop here)
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I have played Pixelmon for over 2 years off and on, I was once a server gym leader so can say I know abit about pokemon. I grew up playing Pokemon as a small child (that was some time ago lol) fast and easy learner I know everything about ev training I returned to the server about a month or so ago, I've learnt everything to do with iv breeding.
Do you have Skype?: Yes
How can you help the server?:I can provide immediate help to anyone that needs assistance, so they don't have to wait hours for the next staff to come online. I can also help keep this server a fun n friendly place for all ages to enjoy.
Other Notes: If I'm not approved, i will still try my best to help in anyway I can.
 #11497  by topheralan

Wrongfully banned for staff disrespect. Le
 #13679  by LegendaryFaze

Accepted Welcome to the team.