Limitless Pixelmon 

• JustinOPGamer's Moderator Application

#13736  by JustinOPGamer

In-Game Username: JustinOPGamer
Real (First) Name: Justin
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, I am a native English speaker, I have spoken it all my life.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since April 1st 2016, and have played a lot on the server since. I have played most days since April 1st and have become friends with most people on the server. Planning on making more.
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Time
How long can you be online per day?: I can be on for the whole week. I can be online most of everyday, and many hours at a time. A minimum of 1-10 hrs a day.
What times of the day can you be online? I can be online any time of the day on Sunday and Saturday. During the week i have school so i can't be on during midday when i have school (7am-2pm)
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, I have not broken any rules of the server. I also do not intend to break any rules in the future.
Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I want to help people in ways that I couldn't before. I don't necessarily need this rank to help with it would give people a person they can ask for help if no on else is online. Also I want to make sure the server stays going and keep the community going well and also have fun while doing it.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /kick <name> <reason>, /mute <name> <time>, /tempban <name> <duration>, /ban <name> <reason> I do know more but I listed these.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have played Pokémon since I was a kid, so I know what most things do and how to play. In Pixelmon I have been playing since April 1st so I know most of what goes on. If there is something I don't know and someone asks me I will check the wiki to make sure that persons question is answered. I am also a fast learner so if I need to learn anything I will learn it.
Do you have Skype?: Yes I have Skype, I do check it very often and use it as a mean of contact, I do not feel comfortable sharing it on a public place so contact me and I will tell you my Skype Username.
How can you help the server?: I feel good that I can bring a new experience to the server. I also feel like I can also help more people by having more control over the situation and more power to fix what ever is wrong.
Other Notes: If you need any additional information contact me via Skype, discord or any other form of messaging.