Limitless Pixelmon 

• Application: jmkiol

#17582  by jmkiol

In-Game Username: jmkiol

Real-Life Name: Lukas

Are you fluent in English?: Aye!

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: End of Octobre 2018, since that daily activity.

What Time Zone are you on? German Time Zone.

How long can you be online per day?: As long as you want. I have nothing else to do.

What times of the day can you be online? I go on when i wake up and go off when i wanna sleep. can be (for me) 8am, or 4pm when i wake up, and i go to sleep around 4am.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Sadly yes, i was new and griefed once. Since that never ever again.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I love helping people. I am very active and play everyday several hours. I keep helping other players and new players everytime. I just want to help them more with fixing griefs or something. Also i wanna add, that I wanna become helper since a longer time, maybe 3 months, and annoyed everyone about this. I asked Stafffor things in discord, when the Youngsters had no Idea what to do, and i don't wanna call a staff just everytime when something happens, i feel like i am bothering you guys.

Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: sadly no, but i can learn very fast! :) Edit: well, i thought about the hard commands, but the usual /kick /ban /tempban /mute /gm1 /gm3 and stuff, but i think thats a thing that everyone knows. :D

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? Well, i played Pokemon since a long time, it connects some of my friends. I love everything around it, strategy, movesets, just everything. and i learned most of this with this Mod. :D^

What is your discord tag?: jmkiol#8599

How can you help the server?: with being there everytime and helping everyone. Thats what i love.