Limitless Pixelmon 

• IAmMyselfBae - Staff Application

#17588  by IAmMyselfBae

In-Game Username: IAmMyselfBae

Are you fluent in English?: Yes I am.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been member of Limitless since March 21th, 2018

What Time Zone are you on? UTC+3 (Finland)

How long can you be online per day?: I can be online from 9 hours to 15 hours per day.

What times of the day can you be online? Weekdays from 3 pm to 11 pm. Weekends from 12 pm to 3 am (EEST/UTC+3 Timezone)

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Around a year ago I started an argue with Wikipeidia, and I was muted by GravyGravy. However, this argue was solved immediately and we both agree on that it was a misunderstanding. Besides that, I have been falsely muted two times (also solved after happening and we both agree on that I didn't break any rules). I have never been warned or banned.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I love helping people and it makes me happy. Since I joined I have been helping people the best I can with answering their questions about server, pixelmon or pokemon in general. As a staff member I would be more able to help those in need and keep the community at its best.

Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /kick, /mute, /ban, /tempban, /vanish, /invsee

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I've been into pokemon for 6 years and Pixelmon for 4 years. Honestly, it's hard to think of any part of Pokemon or Pixelmon that I would not know. If I find something I am really interested in, it won't take a week and I know everything about it. I give my everything to it and I learn very fast.

What is your discord tag?: IAmMyselfBae#9044

How can you help the server?: I want to help both new and old members with whatever they need help with. There's often situations when someone is for example trolling or griefing, but staff are not able to get online. I have a lot of time and interest to moderate in Limitless and make it fun for everyone to play. In the future I hope I will be able to help more, as for example get a chance to help to host events. I have standard extensive Pokemon and Pixelmon knowledge, so I'll be able to answer questions that others may not be able to answer. I am active and always glad to help anyone who needs it.

Other Notes: I just want to thank you for reading this application and giving me a chance to apply for staff, I really enjoy playing in Limitless and I hope that people will find their way to our server and make this community greater with us.
Last edited by IAmMyselfBae on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.