KawaiiYuno
Are you fluent in English?:
Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I joined this server 30 March 2019.
What Time Zone are you on?
GMT+1
How long can you be online per day?:
I am online every day. from 16:00 to 23:00. i might not always be online on the server, but always available on discord.
What times of the day can you be online?
16:00 to 23:00 but as stated earlier. always available on discord
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
never.
Why do you want to be Staff?:
Helping people is what I love. I’m studying to become a teacher, just to but it into perspective. I would love to share my knowledge with the people. Hopefully I can make this server more competitive than it already is. competitive scene on this server is a bit stale, and maybe i can get just a few more people to enjoy competitive Pokémon. That’s what I hope at least.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
all I know is /kick. but I can always learn more.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have a lot of experience with pixelmon and Pokémon itself. I played Pokémon sins I was 8 years old. i started getting into competitive Pokémon about 3 years ago. I know a lot about the mod to. I took time to learn the features of the mod. I can help people who don’t know the mod all that well, as well as get people to understand the Pokémon mechanics better to.
What is your discord tag?:
KawaiiYuno#4896
How can you help the server?:
I have many ideas i would love to share. teach people Pokémon mechanics and hopefully make it a better place overall to stay and play on the server.
Other Notes:
If you need any information, contact me on discord. Thank you for taking your time to read this application, have a wonderful day
Love, KawaiiYuno