Limitless Pixelmon 

• TheLast1Alive's Staff Application

#18021  by TheLast1Alive

In-Game Username:
TheLast1Alive

Are you fluent in English?
Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?

I have been a member of Limitless for 6 years as I joined in 2014.

What Time-Zone are you on?
EDT (GMT -4), Ontario, Canada.

How long can you be online per day?
Under current circumstances, I can be online for 10 to 15 hours. However, this playtime is subject to change when University starts up again in September.

What times of the day can you be online?
Due to the absence of University, weekdays and weekends from 5pm to 5am.

Have you ever broken any of the server rules?
No, I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff?
I want to be a staff member for a couple of reasons. First of all, I have been a staff member before, and thus, have experience. I want to use this experience to help better the server. Furthermore, I want to be a staff member to help people. Since my return to the server, I have seen questionable behavior from players. For instance, players being disrespectful to other players. In turn, I want to help keep players on the right path so that players can peacefully play on Limitless, without the disrespect from other players.

Are you familiar with the server’s unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/kick (Player), /mute (Player), /ban (Player), /vanish, /invsee, /iv (slot), /ev (slot), /legend, /listing, /gym

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I have been playing pixelmon for six years. Accordingly, I know the ins and outs of competitive battles and breeding mechanics in pixelmon. As for Pokémon itself, I have played several games but cannot recall the names at the moment.
What is your discord tag?
TheLast1Alive#7757

How can you help the server?
I can help the server by maintaining order so that the server runs smoothly. For instance, in times when staff are not on, the in-game chat tends to become chaotic. However, with my experience of being staff, I can fill in these hours which staff are not on to ensure that the chat does not become chaotic. Likewise, I have witnessed players asking for help when staff are not on multiple times. I can also help these players as I fill the hours in which staff are not on.

Other Notes:
First of all, I’d like to thank you for reading my staff application. Secondly, Limitless is my Minecraft home, and I hope that it continues to prosper so that new players and old players alike can enjoy their Limitless experience.