Limitless Pixelmon 

• Haco - Helper Application

#18090  by Hackel

In-Game Username: Haco

Are you fluent in English?: It's my second language, but I'm fluent.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since Jan 31, 2020

What Time Zone are you on? PST(UTC−07:00) or EST(UTC−05:00), depending on whether my school decides to stay online or in-person.

How long are you usually online for per day?: I can be online anywhere between 5 to 10 hours a day, moreover, I could be reached through Discord at any time.

What times of the day can you be online? I can be online anywhere from noon until midnight 7 days a week.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have been warned for using prohibited mods when I first started playing on this server, however, I have amended myself, and changed for the better.

Why do you want to be Staff? There are many reasons that I wanted to be a staff:
I think I would be an excellent candidate for the helper position because I enjoy my time playing on LimitlessMC ever since the day I joined, and I know I will be dedicated to the server. I am also willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to accommodate players’ needs and improve the quality of Pixelmon gameplay for everyone here at LimitlessMC.
In addition to that, I am an open-minded person and always welcome to have any kind of discussion with other players and always try to answer all of the questions that players have asked in chat to the best of my knowledge.
In conclusion, my love for this server and the community within it made me wanted to be a helper and further better myself as a player and the people around me.

Are you familiar with the server's unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I'm very familiar with the server's unique features and commands.
Here's a list of some unique commands I can think off the top of my head:
  • Guild Commands :
    • /gctoggle - allows guild members to switch between general chat and guild chat in Minecraft.
    • /g create <guild name> - allows a player to create a guild.
    • /g - allows a player to check members in their guild.
  • Claim Commands:
    • /claim set-build/interact <public, private, trusted, guild> - allows a player to choose claim permission on their claimed chunks.
    • /claim new <name> - allows a player to create a new claim on selected chunks with a stick.
    • /claim list - shows the list of claims that a player has along with chunk size, permission status, and trusted players.
  • General Buy/Sell Commands:
    • /market - opens the GUI for the market place where players can buy or check their listings.
    • /market sell <price> - allows a player to sell the item that they are currently holding at the input price.
    • /cost(/check) - checks for the average price of an item that the player is currently holding.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
Yes, I have played the Pokemon game since I was in elementary school, the first Pokemon game that I ever got my hands on was Pokemon Platinum on the NDS and I fell in love with the game ever since. For Pixelmon, I have played since Minecraft 1.2.5 (when every Pokemon was very very blocky, good old times) on and off, but I became fairly active after I found this server.

What is your discord tag?: Hackel#1337

How can you help the server?: Before I wrote this application for helper, I made sure to understand the rules of the server myself so I could better enforce them on other players in the community. Besides that, I can help to answer any Pixelmon related questions, I have even coded my own website as a tool to help players to predict/search for legendary Pokemon spawns. Additionally, I’m an experienced breeder and also very active on the economy side of the server, I’m sure that my expertise about the Pixelmon mod and understanding of the server itself can really help improve the server's environment for all current and incoming players on LimitlessMC.

Other Notes: Thanks for taking your time and reading through my application, it really meant a great deal to me. I will always try my best to help the community regardless of the result of this application.
Last edited by Hackel on Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.