Limitless Pixelmon 

• Gafflosion's Moderator Application

#18197  by Gafflosion

In-Game Username:
Gafflosion
Are you fluent in English?:
Yes, English is my first language and I have been speaking it all my life.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
2 years and 5 months. I first joined on March 20, 2018.
What Time Zone are you on?
Eastern Daylight Time.
How long are you usually online for per day?:
I am usually on for 5-10 hours a day.
What times of the day can you be online?
I can be on any day at any time from afternoon to very late at night, so around 3 PM to 3 AM.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
Not as I can recall. I have never been warned or banned, and I have only been kicked twice as a joke.
Why do you want to be Staff?:
I want to be staff because I like this server, and I want other people to be able to enjoy it. I feel like a lot of new players might get turned off to Limitless because they do not understand exactly how it works, and I want to be able to explain it to them.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, I have lots of experience with the server and its many unique features.
/pwiki <Pokémon> <info>: displays the moves/biome/spawn time/egg group(s)/gender ratio/evolution method/rarity/catch rate/hidden ability/fishing biomes/abilities/type(s) of a Pokémon; unfortunately, the biome and time commands do not work for some Pokémon, such as Wobbuffet.
/cost: displays an approximate value for the item the player is holding.
/cost <slot>: displays an approximate value for the species of Pokémon in the indicated slot.
/gym: displays the first 8 gyms, the gym leaders, their type, their level, and whether they are online.
/gym <alt/more/other> : displays the next 10 gyms, the gym leaders, their type, their level, and whether they are online.
/gym warp <type>: teleports the player to the gym of the specified type.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I started with Pokédex 3D on my 3DS in 2011, and that was enough to get me hooked. I have been playing Pokémon ever since, starting with Pokémon White. I have been playing Pixelmon since 2014, when I figured out how to install it. At this point, I would say I know a great deal about both Pokémon and Pixelmon.
What is your discord tag?:
Gafflosion#9854
How can you help the server?:
I know a lot about Pokémon and Pixelmon, and I am more than happy to share everything I know. Whenever someone has a question about the server, the mod, or Pokémon as a whole, I always try my best to answer.
Other Notes:
Thank you for reading my application, and thank you again for helping me with my forum password. I hope you consider me for the position.