Limitless Pixelmon 

• Denshin's Staff Application

#18278  by Denshin

In-Game Username:
Denshin

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
First joined in 2016, and played for a couple years, until a little bit after world reset. (early 2018, if memory serves.) Then, came back early September 2020.

What Time Zone are you on?
EEST, GMT+3, Greece.

How long are you usually online for per day?:
Currently, 10 to 15 hours. Could potentially be reduced due to university duties, but not by too much.

What times of the day can you be online?
Anytime, really. On average I'm less active in the early mornings, but that's usually the time when there is staff online.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No, I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff?:
A game like Pixelmon is as fun and enjoyable as the community you're playing it with. I like the current community we have on the server, and I want to make the game as enjoyable as possible, both for me and for them. Due to my experience as former Staff, I am confident in my ability to do so. I have noticed a few situations lately where players were acting rude and/or childish, while there was no member of the Staff online. I want to be able to change that, by enforcing the standards we have set for proper behaviour, making the server a more welcoming place to be in.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
When it comes to moderating, I'm familiar with every command that existed when I played. That includes blocklog, kick, mute, ban, vanish, invsee, etc.

Regarding general play, I'm familiar with most, if not all commands. Some examples that I *think* are server specific are send, sendpoke, market/listing, ev/iv, legend, and others.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I've been playing Pokemon since Gen2 release, mostly as a collector. I've been breeding and playing competitive since late gen5. Used to also do a lot of lockes, but not so much anymore.

When it comes to pixelmon, 95% of my experience is my time spent on Limitless. I'm very comfortable with pixelmon-unique mechanics, especially breeding.

What is your discord tag?:
Denshin#8702

How can you help the server?:
First of all, the basics. Enforcing order and making sure players are on their best behaviour is the minimum requirement of a Moderator, and should be a given. My timezone is convenient, as It fills the gaps that tend to exist due to most of the current staff being US time. (Specifically, GMT+3 noon.)

More than that, I intend to be organizing frequent (and hopefully consistent) events, such as Tournaments and Trivias. These are the things that made me love Limitless on first sight, and as you know, I have expressed my great interest in them in the past.

Other Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read through my wall of text :D See you ingame!