Limitless Pixelmon 

• SenroxGaming's Helper Application (Reapplying)

#18332  by SenroxGaming

In-Game Username: SenroxGaming

Are you fluent in English?: Yes. It's my second language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Been a member since 1.7, became inactive because my PC couldn't handle the pixelmon update. I got back and still LimitlessMC is the only pixelmon server I play on.

What Time Zone are you on? Phillipine Standard Time (GMT+8)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I can go online for 3 to 10 hours per day, but right now it's slightly shaky because of onlince class. But I'll make sure that I will make up for the time I'd been off.

What times of the day can you be online? Morning to Midnight if I'm free the whole day.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Never did, never will.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I want to have a positive impact on the server's community and competitive scene. Dedicate my time to improving other players' experience on the server. I want to also teach players what I know about the mod and pokemon itself.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /market, /sell <price>, /claim new <name>. I can always learn more.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing and watching pokemon since grade school and I have always loved it until today. I may not know everything in pixelmon but I am open to learning from others and to teach others what I know.

What is your discord tag?: SenroxGaming#2673

How can you help the server?: I read all the rules, and explored the server. From my experiences, I will deliver the best service to everyone on the server. Also, be a good example of a calm and patient player with values.

Other Notes: Most of these were just taken from my old application, thank you for taking time to read that one. I'll give my best out there for the Limitless MC family.