Limitless Pixelmon 

• artoni - staff application

#19746  by artoni

In-Game Username: artoni
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Was here a couple of years ago, been back for a bit over a month I think?
What Time Zone are you on? PST
How long are you usually online for per day?: 4-5h+
What times of the day can you be online? Generally afternoons/evenings PST, occasionally in mornings
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: I'd like to help regarding housekeeping; updating rules/FAQs, for instance, as well as maintaining a general helpful presence on the server.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /pointshop, /makeshiny, /balledit
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've played Pokemon since 1st gen, and Pixelmon for a few years now.
What is your discord tag?: artoni#1824
How can you help the server?: ositive/moderating influence on arguments that need an Intervention, and/or helping answer questions and general needs.
Other Notes: Nothing offhand. I'd love to also help run/organize events! Things like tournaments (themed or not) scavenger hunts, or other ways to keep the server population engaged and enthused.
EDIT THE SECOND; I've also more-or-less taken on the role of translator for the Portuguese community and would be happy to extend that to anything I can type into google translate, haha.