Are you fluent in English?:
Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
For about 4 months

What Time Zone are you on?
GMT+1 / CET

How long are you usually online for per day?:
10-12h

What times of the day can you be online?
varies heavily because of irregular sleep cycles and insomnia

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No

Why do you want to be Staff?:
I wish to continue helping players as much as i can and expand the areas i can apply myself at to checking blocklogs and dealing with unsavory chatters.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
- there is a player market which can be opened with /market and sold on with /sell and /market sellpoke.
- the spawn region has player shops which can be rented out for 600$ per 3 days. Players can not rent the same shop twice in a row.
- players on the server can /vote every 24h to get Pixel Points they can then spend on /pointshop for various rewards.
- some features of the mod are changed on limitless like the Pickup ability. Those changes are found on the Limitless wiki

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
Limitless is my very first Pixelmon experience but in the 4 months i have spent here, i have learned a lot of the intricacies of the mod.
My first Pokemon game was Emerald when i was a child and i have played every main line Pokemon game since then, excluding Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee. In 2014 i got into competitive Pokemon breeding and battling and have been following the scene ever since.

What is your discord tag?:
oculyn#0001

How can you help the server?:
I can help by answering players' questions and responding to requests for assistance, as I have so far.

Other Notes:
Thank you for reading my application! Whatever the outcome, I will continue to offer help and advice to anyone who requires them.