PrinceGunner

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
Since July 22, 2019.

What Time Zone are you on?
Eastern USA

How long can you be online per day?:
I'm usually online for at least an hour. Typically 3-6 hours.

What times of the day can you be online?
Depends on the day, I'm a college student. I've been online at different times of the day, whether that be late night or middle of the day.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
Yes! When I was brand new to the server I did not read the rules and thought taking things from unclaimed land was legal. I "griefed" Ruki's land pretty badly and was generously given a three day ban due to my urgent admission and apology on Discord. I have not broken the rules since.

Why do you want to be Staff?:
There has been times where I've had to mitigate arguments between people because no staff is online, but there's only so much I can do. When no staff is online, there's nobody to stop spammers, griefers, or just arguments in general. I also think I've done my fair share of helping new people who come to the server with advice, and even helped someone build their first house once.

Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Not really to be quite honest, I could learn them pretty easy though. /mute /kick /ban

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I've played a lot of Pokemon as a kid, however, I didn't really know as much about it as I do now in the past month of learning. I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on it, and I've also been getting the hang of prices on the server as well.

What is your discord tag?:
@Gunner#2522

How can you help the server?:
By being a good person in general, helping people whenever and resolving any issues they have. Also I've been a digital artist for years now. I can lend my skills with that if needed.

Other Notes:
Skills in Photoshop/Illustrator/Blender/Maya. Student majoring in Digital Art @ Bowling Green State University. I also own my own business, ask me about it if you'd like. OH! Also, I'm a new father in real life, not that it has anything to do with this application but I just had to brag about it. :D