Limitless Pixelmon 

• xdMeeno-Staff Application

#17590  by Mark Locklear

In-Game Username: xdMeeno
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since Wednesday, July 03, 2019
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern
How long can you be online per day?: Probably more than any other mod. i have no life outside of work so at least 2-4 hours a day
What times of the day can you be online? After work, mainly (depending on my schedule)
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I've Killed one player due to him not leaving my platform (spleefed him off)
Why do you want to be Staff?: I spend most of my time on this server with friends helping other players, might as well give myself another reason to be on the server even more.
Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /ban , /kick, /mute.
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? been playing for so long. my mid life crisis was picking the color of gameboy i wanted for pokemon back in the day. i mod a few other small pixelmon servers but i enjoy this server a lot more than the rest, slowly learning more and more
What is your discord tag?: xdMeeno#8381
How can you help the server?:being a fun mod. helping new players slowly advance their pokemon/minecraft survival skills.
Other Notes: If you need any new information contact me.
 #17652  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.