Limitless Pixelmon 

• Taz3r0ts Staff Application

#17602  by Taz3rt0t

In-Game Username: Taz3rt0t

Are you fluent in English? Yes, I've lived in America my whole life.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been a member of this server for 2 weeks and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon.

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard

How long can you be online per day?: I'm usually online for 5+ hours on most days.

What times of the day can you be online? I have two study halls in school were I can play on the server and both those study halls last 43 minutes each. Since I'm always on my computer for school work I'd check in on the server very frequently, but I'd say each day I'd be straight active 6 hours.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, I have not,

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be staff because of how nice, generous, and friendly this community is. I would love to help grow and expand the community and make it into something better for everyone. I love helping and directing people, so a role as a staff member would help "enforce" this a little better.

Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /mute /ban /kick

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself? I've grown up watching the anime, I've watched close to every pokemon episode. I used to play pixelmon in eight grade with my friends on my old server, but I just started getting into it again this past month and I'm obsessed again.

What is your discord tag?: Taz3rt0t#4951

How can you help the server?: I can help this server in many ways. For instance, I'd think of new ways to attract people to the server for some new members. Also, I'd offer ways to make the server more fun and enjoyable for everyone!

Other Notes: I have a ton of experience with how servers operate because I've ran and been staff a couple of servers over the years.
 #17650  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied.

You have been inactive in-game.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.