Limitless Pixelmon 

• TheFakeProgram Helper Application

#17885  by TheFakeProgram

In-Game Username: TheFakeProgram
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, born and raised in United States
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: First joined on Friday January 11, 2019
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern standard (EST)
How long can you be online per day?:
I can be online for 24 hours a day if i really wanted to but most of the time I spend anywhere between 1-14hours a day playing.
What times of the day can you be online?
I am usually online between the time of 7AM to 9PM
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
Yes, the first rule I broke was using a x-ray texture pack-It was the first day of being on the server and five minutes into the mining when Wikipidia caught me, I also have a citation from jmkiol for blocking my nether portal and trapping a player but was never informed of this until 2 months passed and since then reworked my concealed portal not to trap players
Why do you want to be Staff?:
On my first day I was x-raying and after 5 minutes was caught by a staff member, this surprised me immensely as it told me the staff of the server take their jobs seriously and do an amazing job. Knowing the staff take their jobs seriously and does such a great job It made me want to continue playing on this server. My reason for wanting to become staff now is because I feel I am ready to give back to the community the same way I was shown of having staff that are active and willing to do the necessary job of both helping players along with catching people seeking out unfair advantages.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
I am familiar with some of this server's unique features and commands such as breeding pokemon lowers the happiness levels (unique feature of the server) guilds need 2 players to set a home and a third example is that staff members have /spectate <player> to watch people who might be x-raying when they are given an alert from one of the other staff features the server has. also becuse I helped with the idea /iv only works for free if you have the rank and are the original trainer to the pokemon.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have played pokemon ever since I was eight years old first introduced with Pokemon fire red and then was shown how to breed competitive pokemon in high school. The first time I played the pixelmon mod was when only the first 3 generations were released and after a while I stopped playing as I switched to tekkit and when a server I was staffing shutdown due to not making enough money I decided to com back to pixelmon when it was in gen 6.
What is your discord tag?:
thefakeProgram#7656
How can you help the server?:
I can help the server by answering people questions about the server's unique features or commands along with helping players if they have issues with other players such as grief.
Other Notes: