Limitless Pixelmon 

• Swenky777 application

#17930  by Swenky777

ODE: SELECT ALL
In-Game Username:Swenky777
Are you fluent in English?: Certainly am
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Around a month
What Time Zone are you on? Pacific standard time UTC -8
How long can you be online per day?: During the week usually 4-5 hours in the afternoon and on weekends longer in the morning and early afternoon and late at night
What times of the day can you be online? Mon-fri afternoon sat/sun morning early afternoon late at night/early morning
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have broken no server rules to my knowledge I've been warned I've gotten close on a few occasions but never argued that assessment or repeated it
Why do you want to be Staff?: I'm on alot and I like the server and there are times when no staff are on and someone has a need for help
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I know staff can access the block log to check who interacted with certain blocks other than that I do not
[b]What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Started playing Pokemon when it first came to America and never really stopped as for Pixelmon I'm on the Pixelmon wiki quite a bit
[b]What is your discord tag?: Swenky
[b]How can you help the server?: I am regularly and consistently on I have no problem helping other players and with the exception of a few players in the past I get along well with most of the people who are on
[b]Other Notes: yeah I've argued with people and I know little kids get on and want a lot of hand holding or don't pick up very fast on things I work with school age children for my job and am patient and won't just put some player on blast if I get irritated like I might have if I wasn't staff
 #18032  by Jay113355

Denied

This applicant is now inactive.

Feel free to reapply if you become active again.