Limitless Pixelmon 

• SpaceBeats´s Helper Application

#17981  by SpaceBeats

In-Game Username: SpaceBeats
Are you fluent in english?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have joined on Thursday, January 2020
How long can you be online per day?I can be online from 4-12 hours a day
What Time Zone are you on? GMT -03:00 (Argentina)
What times of the day can you be online? 12AM - 2AM on weekends, and 3PM - 12PM on workdays
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?No
Why do you want to be Staff? I want to help people understand how the server works and how to use the special features that it has, i also dont see many staff online some of the time so some people could get advantage of that, also warning (or banning if needed) people who misbehave or break our rules. I really like helping people that are in need and sometimes they dont get an awnser to a question or get ignored by the other players, which (in some situations) make the player feel self-counscious or unwanted there.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /vanish /mute /kick /ban
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?I started liking the franchise since i was a baby, when loking at plushies, the anime (i didnt understand anything). The first pokemon game ive ever played was pokemon emerald and it made me love the franchise and im not a competitive kind of person, im more of the "Gotta catch em all!" kind of person.
What is your discord tag?:SpaceBeats#6600
How can you help the server?:Making people more happy, primarily, but secondly, keeping an eye out for any strange behavior in the server amongst the players and giving the right judgment to those found guilty.
Other Notes: I am the WelcomeBack guy so if i get helper, i would have two jobs!
-Sincerely Space
 #18040  by Jay113355

Denied

Its suspected that this applicant is no longer active on limitless.

Feel free to reapply if this is incorrect or you become active again.