Limitless Pixelmon 

• GazozMaster69 Staff Application

#18073  by GazozMaster69

In-Game Username: GazozMaster69

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, it's my first language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since May 3 2020, 49 days go.

What Time Zone are you on? AEST, which is UTC + 10.

How long are you usually online for per day?: Usually on weekdays I'm online for 1.5-3 hours, and on the weekends I'm typically on for about 5, sometimes more depending on how much work I have.

What times of the day can you be online? On weekdays between 4:30pm-10pm, and on weekends 12pm-11pm.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I think I used caps when I first joined but other than that, no.

Why do you want to be Staff?: Because I love Pixelmon and I love this server. I want to make myself available to help the server, the community and other players thrive. This mod and server gave me new passion for Pokemon and Minecraft, and the player base has been awesome to me and I want to give back, so this seems like a good way to help achieve that.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /legend to show previous legend spawns and upcoming attempts, /market brings up the marketplace, /sell (price) lists the item in hand for the specified price on /market, /gym and /gym alt show which Gym Leaders are online, /ev (slot) shows the EV's of that Pokemon.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing main series Pokemon for many years up until last year, when I stopped enjoying the games as much and focused on competitive play on Showdown, so I'm knowledgeable about both casual and complex elements of the games. Apart from when Pixelmon first came out when I was really young I've only been playing Pixelmon since I joined Limitless, so I did lots of reading to make sure I knew about all the new changes and additions.

What is your discord tag?: Papa Stalin#6994

How can you help the server?: I believe I can help the server by being a person any player, but especially new ones, can turn to when they have questions about Pixelmon or Minecraft. I also consider myself to be reasonable and able to exercise common sense and discretion very well, which is important for the rare occasion that people may breach the server rules. I'm approachable and always willing to help anyone, so I hope to be minimizing scenarios where players feel lost or confused, improving the overall experience for them and the community.

Other Notes: Thank you sincerely for reading my application, and more importantly for all the hard work in building such a great server and community. Limitless so far has been so much fun and helped me to relax and escape, the importance of which I can't understate.