Limitless Pixelmon 

• Dashjax's Application

#18097  by Dashjax

In-Game Username: Dashjax
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 1.2 years.
What Time Zone are you on? Central Daylight Time.
How long are you usually online for per day?: 1-5 hours
What times of the day can you be online? 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I accidentally murdered someone once, and apparently griefed spawn by fixing Groot.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I don't feel there are enough staff as it is as there are constantly 50+ people online with not even a helper, and throughout these periods of time requests for help go unanswered and people bicker in the chat.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /pvp <name>, /iv <slot>, /ev <slot>, /ec, /nv, /s, /z, /k.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have played on this server as previously stated 1.2 years, as well as this i have previously played Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Pokemon Black and White.
What is your discord tag?: Dashjax#7261
How can you help the server?: I can help regulate the server in times when not many other staff members are online, I have quite the knowledge of most griefing and infiltration techniques from personal experiments to use as a staff member, and I can bring a general air of interest while on the server.
Other Notes: None.
 #18373  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.