Lucifer_Thorpe.

Are you fluent in English?:
yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
since February 25th 2018.

What Time Zone are you on?
UK,London.

How long can you be online per day?:
depends if i got work, if i do then 3-5 hours if not 24 hours.

What times of the day can you be online?
everyday just sometimes not for long as of work.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
i believe so as got muted for not fully explaining the trade deal but all is sorted.

Why do you want to be Staff?:
as i would love to just be able to help anyone and everyone who joins with a smile and make there game and life a little easier, also seems like i could make a lot of friends while becoming a staff member and make it a better place to play on for everyone of all ages.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/kick, /tempban, /vanish, /invsee, /ban, /mute.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I've been playing Pokemon for years and been playing pixelmon for 2 and a half years so not much i don't know, until new updates but i learn fast so i don't have to worry about getting it wrong and know how to help others.

What is your discord tag?:
Lucifer_Thorpe.

How can you help the server?:
By giving it my all, ill try to help all the old and new people to the sever as much as can to the best of my ability.
i hope to be able to help them with any question they so desire, and to stop all of the destructive behaviour on game but also to give a warning first so they have a shot to redeem themselves.

Other Notes:
i would just like to thank you for reading this and hope you all have a lovely year in 2020 on wards and thank you for letting me apply for this as well, i do love playing this and hopefully i can do more for others.