Limitless Pixelmon 

• Vartanian's Helper Application

#18207  by Vartanians

In-Game Username: Vartanians
Are you fluent in English?: Yes (And it comes with a side of not very good french)
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Approximately 60 days, I joined on July 4th.
What Time Zone are you on? EST
How long are you usually online for per day?: It depends. On weekends I'll probably log anywhere from 2-10+ hours, depending on my homework. (Much more during summer) During weekdays I'll realistically be on probably 5-6 hours, again dependent upon my homework.
What times of the day can you be online? During the weekends I'll probably get on around 12:00pm and be on till 9:00pm - 12: 00am. During weekdays I'll probably start playing around 5-6pm and end around 11:00pm when I go to bed.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes. I once griefed IAmMyselfBae's platform as I thought it was my friends and did it as a joke, and on my first day on the server I stole a shulker box from someone's unclaimed chest I found, and left a sign telling them to message me if they ever got back on and wanted it back. (Haco can confirm lol)
Why do you want to be Staff?: I think that it would be a fun thing to do while playing on the server and I think I would enjoy having the opportunity to help people out in the server more then I already can. Additionally being staff will let me interact more with the server community which will be nice as I intend to stick around a while. Also I'll probably dish out some pretty funny kicks (only to those who deserve it) for the server to admire.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
I would say so. I know how you can do /pay (name) to give money to someone, /market or /listing to open the market. Additionally, I know about the commands for spawn shops which are a bit more complicated such as /shop sellpoke (slot) (price), and I know commands such as /tradeevo to save people the hassle of trading for a pokemon evolution.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? With pokemon I used to love playing the game with my friends when we were little, and I've always been a huge fan of the game. I played pokemon white for a while on my DSI until I eventually lost it (recently bought my first 3DS and pokemon sun). In terms of pixelmon, like 3-4 years ago I played the "original" version of it and had an absolute blast for a while but it eventually got old cause there just weren't enough pokemon in the game to keep me interested.
What is your discord tag?: HelloWorld#5678
How can you help the server?: I am an incredibly extroverted and social person, and I believe that I will help make new players feel welcomed and excited to play the game! I also really enjoy talking with people which means that I'll never try to ignore someone if they want to talk to me. Additionally, I'm almost always in the discord voice channel talking while I play pixelmon, which none of the other staff really seem to do (Except Haco, but he doesn't talk). I think that it would be useful to the server to have a staff member who is always available to provide help and friendship in voice chat.
Other Notes: As far as I know I would be the first colorblind staff member so that's something cool. Other than that, thank you for taking the time to read my application and hopefully I meet the qualifications to join the staff team.
 #18218  by Vartanians

Two things:

1. As much as I appreciate the support from GetRejinxed, I would just like to make it clear that I did not ask for the recommendation at all, and they got banned for something by KidKraft_ so I thought I should make that clear.

2. One person who I asked to give me their thoughts on my post pointed out that I mentioned giving funny kick messages. I would just like to clarify that I now understand kicks are solely meant to warn people and not to be used to get laughs or have fun. Sorry for adding that, I thought it would be funny.
 #18246  by Vartanians

Yet another addition to the application, I recently messed with market prices a bit to lower the price of dknots and adjust the prices of a few other things. Not going to do it again, shouldn't have done it in the first place, and figured I should probably mention it. I guess this would go under rules I've broken.
 #18372  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.