Limitless Pixelmon 

• Sygles's Staff Application

#18219  by Sygles

In-Game Username: Sygles
Are you fluent in English?: Yes I am fluent in English plus I am party fluent in French
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member of Limitless since July 12, 2020.
What Time Zone are you on? I live in the EST time zone [Eastern Standard Time]
How long are you usually online for per day?: Now that school is starting I can be on for around 3 hours a day.
What times of the day can you be online? Depending on if I'm working I can be on from 4:00 to around 10:00 [EST]
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Once I got a verbal warning from Haco for spam, but that's it.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I have really enjoyed playing on the Limitless server over theses last 2 months, and I believe that becoming a staff can furthermore increase my enjoyment with this game. As well I also enjoy the challenge being a staff could entail.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am Familiar with many of the servers features like legend spawning, claiming, gyms, guild commands, and the market. these are not the only things that I can help new players with I can also help them with catching Pokémon, leaving spawn, battling, and many more.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have played Pokemon ever since I was a kid and am very experienced in many aspects of the game. This is my first time ever playing Pixelmon but I feel like I have a good grasp of what it is about.
What is your discord tag?: Sygles#7177
How can you help the server?: I have been staff on other servers and with that learned how to do many things like configuring plugins, learning how to best help people, and saying the alphabet backswords.
Other Notes: I am decently easy to get along with. :D