Limitless Pixelmon 

• Roy210's application.

#18239  by Roy210

In-Game Username:
Roy210.

Are you fluent in English?:
I am, as of 2020. I still have typos here and there but i can definitely comunicate properly. :)

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I actually joined on October 12, 2015. Quit playing after a reeeeally long time because of some irl problems; nevertheless, i started playing once again about a month ago.

What Time Zone are you on?
My time zone is: CST (central standard time) UTC/GMT -6 hours (Mexico).

How long are you usually online for per day?:
It really depends on the day and what my schedule is like. I can be online from 30 minutes to 10 hours.
I have to admit, right now I have a bunch of free time because school hasn't started yet. However, when it does, I won't be on as much as I'd like. Still, I will try to be online for about 3 hours a day or more if necessary.

What times of the day can you be online?
When I have a bit of free time, which can basically be anywhere from 8am - 4am.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
I have to admit, I have; saying otherwise would be a lie.
I started playing in this server when I was really young and unexperienced with the pixelmon mod and minecraft in general for that matter; got myself banned (twice). Regardless, everything was solved in the end and I'm grateful because most of the friendships I have made online have been because of this server.

Why do you want to be Staff?:
I think I would be a great addition to your staff community because of the simple reason that I love helping players, I love making friends, and I love this community that you've created.
Also, right now, I'm most active at ungodly hours of the night, and I've seen some people in need of help and others just beings pricks for no apparent reason and there's not a single staff member on sight.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, i am familiar.
Minecraft commands:
/ban <name> [reason …]
/kick <player> [reason …]
/ban-ip <address|name> [reason …]
/gamemode (0 = survival, 1 = creative, 2= adventure, 3 = spectator)
/invsee [player]

Pixelmon commands:
/pokespawn <Pokémon | random> [arguments]
/pokeheal [player]
/pokegive <player> <Pokémon | random> [arguments]

Server commands:
/legend
/ivs <position>
/evs <position>
/z or /k
/market or /listings

List goes on and on.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have played almost every single generation of pokemon games since I was an infant, and I have been playing with the pixelmon mod for a long time now.

What is your discord tag?:
Roy210#7098

How can you help the server?:
I can help the server by maintaining order and keeping things as smooth as possible. As previously stated, I can be online for long periods of time and you can easily reach me at discord anyday and anytime you'd like.

Other Notes:
I have grown a lot, thanks to this server. You've helped me develop my communication skills (since my first language is spanish), mature so much, owning up to my actions; and as stipulated, help me make long lasting friendships that I cherish with my soul.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this application and allowing me to be a part of this amazing server after a long time, It means so much to me. I hope you consider me as a potential candidate and if you have anymore questions you can private message me and I'll gladly answer them! <3
 #18366  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.