Limitless Pixelmon 

• Shokowo-Helper Application

#18240  by Shokowo

In-Game Username: Shokowo

Are you fluent in English?: yes!

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Friday, July 17, 2020.

What Time Zone are you on? I am PST (UTC−07:00).

How long are you usually online for per day?: I am on 5-11 hours a day.

What times of the day can you be online? I can be online from 7 am to 1 pm, 7 days a week.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I wanna help make the community more positive and clear most of the negativity. I also want to find more ways to help new players to get a better and more fun experience! :D

Are you familiar with the server's unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I know /pay : to pay other players money /pokesend : to send pokemon to other players, /seen : to check when a player started and last time online, /baltop : to see the list of the richest people, /hug : to give hugs :)!

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been a long time fan of pokemon and have seen the anime from generations 1-7, read the manga, and played red and blue! I am also currently the Fairy type gym leader!

What is your discord tag?: Shoko#1976

How can you help the server?: I'm very active and I can help spread more positivity and help others when they need a hand like I normally do but, I want to go above and beyond and try to find a way for more activities and get them to engage in more fun tournaments for all levels!

Other Notes: Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it!
 #18376  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.