Limitless Pixelmon 

• Demiliah's 2nd Helper Application

#18265  by Bingle

In-Game Username: Demiliah

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since August 5th of 2019

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I am usually on for at least 6 hours a day, and I can and will continue to be active during the day. Due to the coronavirus, it means I have even more free time to help others out.

What times of the day can you be online? I can be online during mostly any part of the day due to the coronavirus currently, except for when I have online classes. But during a regular day, any time from 2:30 pm to 4 am in the morning if needed.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I do not have any warnings so I personally would assume no.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I feel like helping others, and to create a less biased staff team. In my honest opinion, the current staff team is pretty biased towards the most random people, and I would like to change that. If I ever became a staff member, I would think about all sides of the problem, and then see what I can do within my power to find the best and fairest solution. I have been on this server for more than a year now, with my original goal to get every shiny. But I also realized my other goal recently was to help others succeed in any way I can, and to stop unfair treatment within the server. I would like to help the server because of what the server has done to me. The server has given so much to me with new interactions on discord, learning new life skills through talking with others, and even kept me sane during the COVID-19 outbreak. I want to try my best to help the server in any way I can. I have no long term goal of gaining popularity or anything like that on here, I just honestly want to help out others because they helped me. I do not plan to take any long breaks ever again either, I am here to stay.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am extremely familiar with this server and the unique commands that it has. Such as /legend, which shows the timer for each chance of a legendary spawning and what legendary has spawned in the past up to the history of 4 legends. Also the system of /pokesend and /send where you are able send a person a Pokemon or any item, with /pokesend costing $75 to use, and /send costing $10 to use, to use both you need to do /pokesend (player) (slot number 1-6) and /send (player) (item in hand). And finally the system of /rtp, where you are able to randomly teleport anywhere within the bordered in map. It is free for the first 5 days and it has a cooldown of 10 minutes per use, but after the first 5 days it costs $50 to use, also you must have a level 15 or higher Pokemon before one can /rtp.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I used to play on the old Pixelmon mod before it was shutdown, but that is really it. I had fond memories of the old mod before it got forcibly shut down by the Pokemon company themselves. But the new Pixelmon Reforged mod I am still fairly experienced in. But with Pokemon itself, I've honestly rarely played the games. I prefer Pixelmon much much more because of the ability to roam free and interact with Pokemon in a fun way with friends.

What is your discord tag?: Demiliah#1955

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by keeping on track in the support channel and helping out new users and other users with questions about the server, and other questions in general. For some reason when no staff is on random players tend to message me asking me random questions about the server and other Pixelmon related things and I guess I've just gotten used to it over time. Honestly though, I feel like I can help the server by shutting down some issues whether it be violating any of the server's rules or by just answering a simple question. Whatever is asked of me even outside of this staff application, I will be glad to help. Also I will help to create an unbiased staff team so everyone gets fair treatment.

Other Notes: Just from what I'm assuming, I always ask for a lot and I don't think I have done a great job in returning with anything. I would like to change that by becoming staff and actually being able to help the people of this server. Even if I am denied from staff, I will still continue to help the server in any way I can, even if staff are online I still will help. I don't need the title of helper or staff or owner to help out someone, all I need to be is a kind person that welcomes questions and takes criticism whether it be rude of constructive. I would like to help this server in any way I can and I will continue to do so even if it isn't requested of me or wanted of me. The server has helped me, so I would like to help it back, also thank you Jay for having an unbiased view towards all issues, and always being the voice of reason when needed.
 #18377  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.