Limitless Pixelmon 

• RandomNumberJen's staff application

#18292  by jennaarebee

In-Game Username: RandomNumberJen
Are you fluent in English?: yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: about 4 months
What Time Zone are you on? Central
How long are you usually online for per day?: When I am on, I am usually online for at least a few hours. That does not include afk time.
What times of the day can you be online? I am usually on at night or in the morning during my time zone.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have not, to my knowledge, broken any rules.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I enjoy the server community and want to be able to help foster it in any way possible. It also seems that most of the time I or my friend are online, the staff members that are on the server are afk.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /market, /claim, /helpme (I'm not entirely sure if this is what you were looking for. If it's not I can change my answer after clarification.)
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I played through all of Moon, I've played Pokemon GO on and off since release, and I occasionally play Pokemon Showdown. I've been playing Pixelmon on and off since I joined the server 4 months ago.
What is your discord tag?: jennaarebee#8339
How can you help the server?: I believe I can be a positive influence on the server. I always enjoy helping new players whenever I can. I also know a good deal of html so if that is ever needed I can be of assistance.
Other Notes: I have been a staff member on other Minecraft servers for over a year now. Before that, I was the lead admin of a Tumblr roleplay group of about 20-25 people for 3 years. I am relatively new to Minecraft in general - and Pokemon too for that matter - but I have learned fast and know how to find most, if not all, answers that I don't already know.