Limitless Pixelmon 

• SirDoof's Helper Application

#18336  by SirAlexious

In-Game Username: SirDoof
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, very much so

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I joined on Feb 24th, 2019 but only for a few secs lol. I started actually playing around February of this year.

What Time Zone are you on? EST

How long are you usually online for per day?: Around 4-6 hrs, depends on the day. Usually more on weekends.

What times of the day can you be online? In the early morning sometimes, and mostly evenings.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Not that I can recall.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be helper to help players with any questions they have about the server and use my helper role to assist the staff team to moderate the server and enforce the rules. I have also enjoyed this community in the months i've been playing and would love to take on this new responsibility.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/market - Check out player market listings
/sell - Sell item in hand and puts it in market
/k, /z - Relog request
/gym, /gym alt - Shows list of gym leaders and online/offline status
/g - shows guild members and base guild command

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I don't have much experience with the Pokemon games but I have tons of experience with the Pixelmon mod. I've been playing since 2015 and I know a lot about breeding, ev training, galar tm/tr imprinting and any general pixelmon related questions.

What is your discord tag?: SirAlexious#8650

How can you help the server?: I can help to enforce the server rules and help new players to learn how to start playing on Limitless. There's been many situations where I've been online and no staff is on or is afk and players are breaking the rules so I can help in those situations. I also have previous experience in being a server mod/admin so I can bring this experience to the staff team. I can also help check out griefs and report them to staff for rollbacks or whatever is needed to fix the situation. I also would like to possibly run events such as tourneys to improve the experience in Limitless. Like I said before, I'll also answer any questions players might have about pixelmon.

Other Notes: Thanks for reading! Whether or not I am accepted, I will always continue to be helpful and contribute to the server anyway I can :D 8-)
 #18370  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.