Limitless Pixelmon 

• E1_Goblino's Helper/Staff app

#18368  by E1-mako

In-Game Username?: E1_Goblino

Age?: 17

Are you fluent in English?: Yes it's my main language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since Wednesday August 05 2020.

What Time Zone are you on?: Central London GMT (United Kingdom - England)

How long are you usually online for per day?: 11-17 Hours depends on the day/work.

What times of the day can you be online?: I can be online from 6am to 3pm depending on days.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?: In the first week I trapped someone and KidKraft gave me a 12 hour temp ban.

Why do you want to be Staff?: To make the server a more friendly place to be since it isnt looking the best atm so id like to further other peoples experience with the server.
And I know theres not many staff/helpers in this time zone.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands?: If yes, list at least 3 here:

/legend This command displays the recent legendary spawns, and how long ago they were.
/gym apply - This shows a guide to how to apply for a gym position, as it is a popular goal among players.
/mute <player> Ignores a player in chat, whether they are being annoying spamming or harassing another player. Also blocks the receiving of the /msg command.
/msg <player> Sends a private message to another player.
/discord Gives the user a link to the discord. Linking account will grant 5 rare candies + 15 pixel points.
/gym and /gym alt - Shows the leaders and their gym type. Red player name = offline Green = online.
/faq This displays the frequently asked questions in Limitless such as "how do I get to the wild?" or "how do I make money?" followed by a detailed answer explaining exactly how.
/spawn /s Sends the player to spawn.
/home /h (<name>) Sends player to their desired /sethome.
/bal Displays player balance in pocket and in bank.
/baltop Displays the top ten balances.
/g home Sends player to their guild base/home.
/g create <name> /gc talk in guild chat /g kick <player name> /g sethome /g leave /g join etc These commands are all to do with guild moderation and admin.
/sell (price) Sells a held item on the market for the specified cost inputted.
/helpme Sends a message to all online available staff members including helpers.
/market sellpoke Sells said slot of the party on market. (Only with rainbow)

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?: I played pokemon ruby when I was 6 and i've played evey game beond that except sword and shield.
And I played the old pixelmon mod when I was younger with my sister along time ago it was when gen 5 was added so i've got experience.

What is your discord tag?: mako#0549

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by helping as a helper/staff member eg stoping toxic chats scams and helping people just wanting to have fun and a nice time on the server!

Other Notes: Thank you for reading and considering me as a future memeber of the helper/staff team on limitless.
 #18369  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.