Limitless Pixelmon 

• Demiliah's 3rd Helper Application

#18467  by Bingle

In-Game Username: Demiliah

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since August 5th of 2019

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How long are you usually online for per day?: As of writing this about 1 hour a day because my college semester has started up again but if I get accepted at least 3 hours a day.

What times of the day can you be online?Literally any time of the day, even like 4 am.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I doubt it, but I do have a warning.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I will be 100% honest, I want it to learn the commands, read staff chat, and be able to check block logs. I will obviously help out other with said commands, but I would much rather be on the helping end than the receiving end.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, /helpme allows a person to convey a message of need to staff members online, /k allows a person to relog, but is mostly used to relog a battle, and /pp shows the amount of points you have from voting.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been playing Pixelmon for at least 7 years now, I played the original mod before it got taken down.

What is your discord tag?: Demiliah#1955

How can you help the server?: No matter how active a staff member is, it does not really matter if they don't do much, if I become staff I'm more of the quality over quantity kind of pick. I already answer lots of questions while online, and because of which I have already gained the trust of a lot of people. But I need helper so I can go beyond what I already help with, as of how I am right now, I am limited to only helping in chat, and not with others.

Other Notes: I know already that time zones are usually a make or break kind of thing on staff applications, and I have one of the least needed time zones, but I have 2 reasons as of why to accept me besides the time zone issue.
One is that if I can be on at any time of the day, time zones don't matter nearly as much. I understand obviously that time zones are crucial to cover the blank spaces when staff is not online, but if there is a blank space at any point in time just have somebody contact me if needed and ill join. All it would take is a discord notification or call. And two, I actually interact with people in limitless voice chat.
What no other staff or helper I see ever does is interact in voice chats. If anyone has a lot of questions or just needs help with something I can tell them to join general for example and help work out the issue with them. One of the biggest underlying issues on here is how poorly staff interacts with the people besides in chat. Typing can only do so much to help, but talking can do exponentially more.
I constantly have random new people ask me questions instead of staff only because I'm sadly more reliable to ask about questions (besides griefs). I've had this happen to me for months now. People see me answer a few questions in chat then they just randomly private message me in game for help. I'm always fine with answering questions and I do realize I can just say "ask staff for help" or something like that.
I am always willing to help and if any questions need to be answered I can and will answer. If a staff member with great communication skills is needed, then I'm the perfect candidate.

Also if anyone reading this has any questions about my application, my discord is Demiliah#1955 and ill always be willing to talk.
 #18858  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the position as a staff member seriously, and we don't think you are qualified currently.

You may reapply in 2 months.