Limitless Pixelmon 

• lxk3_'s Helper Application

#19214  by lxk3_

In-Game Username: lxk3_
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: About 3 months
What Time Zone are you on? EST
How long are you usually online for per day?: 3 hours on a weekday, around 7 hours on a weekend day
What times of the day can you be online? Weekday: 3:30pm - 6pm, Weekend: 11am - 9pm
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No I have not
Why do you want to be Staff?: I think that I would just help and backup the admins/staff. I don't want to be admin or staff because that is too much responsibility that I don't have, but being a Helper I could help anyone in need.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /back, /enderchest, /iv, /ev, /spawn, /market, /tpa, /tpahere, etc.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have loved Pokemon my entire life
What is your discord tag?: lxk3_#0890
How can you help the server?: I'm on a lot and feel like I could answer new player's questions, and that they will actually trust me since I would have a Helper rank.
Other Notes: Some days I wont be on because I have volleyball games/tournaments. Also, during the summer, I will be on almost 24/7. Thank you for your consideration!
 #19734  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.