• I would like to be helper

#19622  by ZTGamesYT

In-Game Username: WrathASF
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 1-2 years
What Time Zone are you on? pacific standard
How long are you usually online for per day?: 2-3 hours on the Pixelmon server
What times of the day can you be online? any time I'm available
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes I have used caps in some of my sentences only one of them was me holding shift the others were accidental caps lock I was also false banned for xraying
Why do you want to be Staff?: So I can help this server so there not as confused as I was when I first joined and to help the other admin/staff that need help with various tasks and to be apart and help out a server i very much enjoy playing on
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /website /vote /redeem /kick /ban /pardon
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've played Pokémon since omega ruby and alpha Saphire and I have at least a year of Pixelmon experience
What is your discord tag?: WrathASF#0644
How can you help the server?: I can help this server so there not as confused as I was when I first joined and to help the other admin/staff that need help with various tasks and to help people learn the basics of the Pixelmon experience.
Other Notes: my pc is broken and I do have to "hotwire" it for it to turn on so I may be offline a bit longer than I'd like to
 #19645  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again when you become active again :D