Limitless Pixelmon 

• mod application nid_03

#19675  by nidz_03

In-Game Username: nidz_03

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, I am.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: august 2022

What Time Zone are you on? British summer time (bst)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I can be online 10-15 hours almost everyday.

What times of the day can you be online? I most consistently play between 9am and 8pm bst. Though, thanks to my insomnia, I am also regularly active during odd hours like the late night or early morning, as I sleep much less than most people.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Not that im aware of

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be staff for several reasons:
Primarily, I really do enjoy helping others on the server. Not a day goes by when I do not go out of my way to answer a newer player's questions about Pixelmon or server specific information or the Pokémon games in general.
Secondly, in my time on the server, I have had a handful of experiences that warranted seeking out the help of a staff member. In each of these instances, the staff who helped me proved to be a great relief in an otherwise frustrating situation. During times like those, I have seen for myself the necessary role staff plays in preserving the community I've come to know and love. And, for that reason, I would like to help in any way I can.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I'm very familiar with the server's many commands and unique features. For example:
Claim Commands:
/claim new <name>
/claim list
/trust <player>

Market Commands:
/cost
/market
/sell <cost>

Moderation Commands:
/kick <player>
/ban <player>
/vanish
/mute <name> <time>

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I first discovered Pokémon games with Pokémon black 2 in 2010, While I don't remember much from my first playthrough apart from getting rolled over and over by gyms so i levelled my team to 100 in the first area and destroyed all the gyms, I definitely really enjoyed myself because I went on to replay it again several times and then just about every mainline game that came after it. As for Pixelmon, I first began playing the mod around in august because i only bought a pc recently but i always watched it in YouTube such as vikkstar123 , but have played exclusively on Limitless since discovering the server.

What is your discord tag?: nidz_03#1314

I have discord on my phone and work computer so I am virtually always responsive.

How can you help the server?:
i can help new players by giving them advice, commands etc. also i can mute/ban players who are being a problem in chat or have broken the rules.

Other Notes:
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. Whatever the results, I will continue to support Limitless and keeping the community a fun and welcoming place.
 #19676  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to this application being straight up a copy paste of someone else's application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks, using your own application.