Limitless Pixelmon 

• dot_loopz's Moderator Application

#19704  by dot_loopz

In-Game Username: dot_loopz

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, Sir/Madame

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since late 2018

What Time Zone are you on? GMT (England)

How long are you usually online for per day?: Usually around 8hrs a day - will be more once I move into my flat

What times of the day can you be online? Around 8am - 4pm weekdays - can change sometimes on a lot in evenings (7-11pm)

SIDENOTE:
I move into my flat on 27th Nov 22', so until then I am only on during weekends, but the above shall be true post 27/11/22

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes, multiple in the past (most noticeably griefed spawn in 2020). However, since then I have not had any major offences

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff to help provide active support for the community, both online and offline on discord. Alongside this, I would like to provide backup for the current staff team, who do a brilliant job of maintaining and supporting the server. This backup can come in the form of being active during hours when staff are not always on; e.g. c.8am GMT, where there is usually only one, or no, staff member(s) online. I also have the desire to share my experience of Pokemon with existing, and new players.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /claim list , /perks , /pointshop - i.e. all the basic player commands

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Been playing Pixelmon since 2015 - and have grown up playing Pokemon, primarily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Heartgold/Soulsilver (completed nuzlocke on Heartgold in 10.5hrs :D )

What is your discord tag?: dot.loopz#3675

How can you help the server?: I can help the server through my experience of Pokemon, and the Pixelmon mod in general. Not only that, but I have been a player on Limitless for nearly four years, so have an in depth knowledge of the workings of the server. Alongside this, I can bring myself to help welcome, and retain, new players by championing the Limitless brand and helping them out in any way I can.

Other Notes: Cheers for reading - still lowkey gonna help anyways just want to finally be a cool kid tbh <3 :D
 #19856  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.