Limitless Pixelmon 

• Koli_Drath for moderator or helper

#19705  by Koli_Drath

In-Game Username: Koli_Drath
Are you fluent in English?: yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: since 2020, i left the discord and came back recently as i needed a break from pixelmon.
What Time Zone are you on? eastern usa
How long are you usually online for per day?: i am usually at my desk all day everyday
What times of the day can you be online? 6am-10pm
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? not that i know of
Why do you want to be Staff?: i enjoy helping others and i would love to a part of the server more then just a normal player, i feel a little restricted being a normal player and i believe joining the server's staff team will enable me to help a little more then i can now because i think i will be looked up to more.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /boosts, the chat is shared between 1.12.2 and 1.16.5, and player shops
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? i have been playing pokemon starting with the OG sapphire game back on the gameboy advance. i even entered a world wide tournament back on x and y and i think i did pretty good, got in the 14,000's world wide. this was my first pixelmon server i ever joined so i have a few years under my belt with the mod and i used to help run a pixelmon server so i know my way around the configs some what.
What is your discord tag?: Koli Drath#3918
How can you help the server?: helping others when needed, giving proper advise to new players and returning players. help trouble shoot issues with joining the server (i helped one guy all ready).
Other Notes: none that i can think of other then i hope staff takes this application into consideration.