Limitless Pixelmon 

• Androoooid helper application

#19796  by Androooooid

In-Game Username: Androoooid
Are you fluent in English?: Yes!
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Just approaching 2 months (50 days as of today)
What Time Zone are you on? GMT
How long are you usually online for per day?: Anywhere from 1-7 hours, either AFK or playing with friends
What times of the day can you be online? Any! I work from home at the moment, and that work is from my laptop, I can sign in and out as soon as I get a message to do so :)
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? None that I can recall!
Why do you want to be Staff?: I like being able to help new players learn and understand Pokemon and Pixelmon, I always strive to create a friendly environment :)
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /balledit /growthedit /makeshiny
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? My first ever game was Pokemon, and that was over 10 years ago, I've loved Pokemon ever since and have recently got myself a switch so I can play the new game! I've been learning more and more about Pixelmon itself and always have the wiki handy to look up anything I am unsure about :)
What is your discord tag?: Ry𝚊n#7095 -- (The a is a special character)
How can you help the server?: I'm quick to help others and making people feel welcomed is a speciality! I'm more than happy to help new players adjust and figure the game out whilst answering as much as I can from anyone who needs any help. I like to think I'm well-known on the server enough to be a trustworthy member :)
Other Notes: Like I said previously, I'm able to hop on the server as soon as anyone needs! I've also spent a lot of time with Artoni building camps for anyone to use in certain biomes in order to camp for legendaries they may be interested in with all the services they need there (PC, Trader, Healer, egg hatching methods, etc) and will continue to do so!
 #19890  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.